|Toll Free: 800.949.9850
|Dial Direct: 440.482.5461
|Home | Log In
These terms of sale constitute a binding agreement between the Customer and Bluewayz Corporation. Customer accepts these terms by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on the Bluewayz website. These terms and conditions of sale are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions of sale posted on the Bluewayz website at the time of the Customer's original order will govern the order in question.
1. Payment Terms - Customer agrees to pay for products purchased as outlined in the Sales Agreement or Invoice. First time customers or product trial customers will be required to provide credit card information. Bluewayz Corporation will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards. Customers may apply for payment by terms by forwarding to our accounting department, three recent credit references as well as Customer company information as requested.
2. Delivery - All delivery costs, including but not limited to transportation, insurance, packaging, handling and related expenses will be paid by the Customer as part of the agreed purchase price of the product. Bluewayz shall not be liable for failure or delay in shipping. Bluewayz will to the best of their ability provide the Customer with products as timely as possible. Bluewayz will ship equipment via the carrier of our choice, in order to minimize risk of transportation damage, unless otherwise instructed by the Customer. Bluewayz will not be liable should the Customer specify an alternative carrier and equipment is damaged. However, Customer will be responsible for payment, the full purchase price as agreed. Bluewayz will arrange shipping from shipping point to Customer's dock or normal ground level receiving entrance. Movement of equipment within Customer's facility will be the responsibility of the Customer.
3. Disclaimer of Liability - Bluewayz shall have no liability to Customer or any other person for any claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by (a) the inadequacy of the equipment for any purpose, (b) any deficiency or defect in the equipment, whether or not covered by any warranty, (c) the use or performance of the equipment, (d) any interruption or loss of services, use, or performance of the equipment, (e) any delay in delivery, (f) and loss of business, lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the foregoing, or otherwise.
4. Return Policy - All orders can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of original receipt.
5. Returns Procedure - All orders can be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. It is always important to retain your original packaging and return the item(s) using this packaging. The original packaging will ensure safe transit of the goods back to our warehouse.
For all returns to Bluewayz, please obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) prior to shipping the item, using one of these methods:
All returns should be shipped to the following address:
Attn: RA # (your RA # should be placed here)
1500 West 3rd Street Suite 110
Cleveland, OH 44113
If you have any questions, please contact us using one of the above methods and we'll be happy to help!
6. Pricing and Availability - All pricing is subject to change. Bluewayz reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and other service offerings for reasons including but not limited to; changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All are subject to product availability. Bluewayz cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill all Customer orders.
Terms of Sale
Return & Refund Policy
|© Copyright 2023 Bluewayz Corporation. All rights reserved.